Pwned!

This weekend was very successful for both Mike and I. After much troubleshooting and error investigation we finally established a production pipeline for maximum productivity. We made a huge breakthrough in getting static meshes inside of the game engine. We also got our own copy of the Unreal 3 Engine and managed to talk the Montgomery hall technicians into installing Unreal 3 engine into Room 220 for Studio class.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: